In an effort to reduce the risk of exposure for all parties involved, Photic is implementing the safety protocols set by our government:
- Removing interactions with the home owners and Realtors while on site by asking them to vacate the premise prior to our arrival and not returning until our team has left.
- The home must be 100% show ready with all lights turned on, toilet lids closed and staged as you would like it to appear as Photic team members will not touch anything on site.
- For iGUIDE & 3D Virtual Tour appointments, all interior doors (including closet doors) must be left open, including interior access to the garage and cold cellars.
- Photic team members may be wearing protective equipment (i.e. gloves etc) upon arrival to the property.
Let us know ahead of your scheduled appoint:
- If you or your sellers have travelled out of the country within the last two weeks or
- are experiencing any flu like symptoms or other common respiratory/cold symptoms such as: Cough, flu-like symptoms or are having difficulty breathing
Failure to adhere to this puts everyone at risk. Your appointment will be canceled immediately. If you have any questions for our team, contact us at email@example.com.
Had a poor experience with a member of our team? Please reach out to our admin team via our complaints form.